- The latest Tech and Social Movements Daily! paper.li/chrisbenner?ed… Thanks to @andyojones @ndrlee @tnewmstweet #1u #trumpcare 11 hours ago
- The latest Tech and Social Movements Daily! paper.li/chrisbenner?ed… Thanks to @strongforall @scottsantens @PERE_USC #maternaljustice #1u 1 day ago
- The latest Tech and Social Movements Daily! paper.li/chrisbenner?ed… Thanks to @JRBinSV @yvonnegraphy @michaelaoash #healthcarebill 2 days ago
- The latest Tech and Social Movements Daily! paper.li/chrisbenner?ed… Thanks to @kjacobs9 @LAuerhahn @HaasInstitute #1u #trumpcare 3 days ago
- The latest Tech and Social Movements Daily! paper.li/chrisbenner?ed… Thanks to @ourcity @Netroots_Nation #1u #santacruztech 4 days ago
Category Archives: union
SEIU 1000 is a union that represents over 95,000 workers in the state of California.
Anheuser–Busch InBev Metal Container Corporation in Newburgh: Location: Newburgh, New York Blog: http://canplant.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2011-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&updated-max=2012-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&max-results=9 Union: International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW) http://www.ibew.org/IBEW/index.htm Campaign: The Non-union workers of the Anheuser-Busch InBev Metal Container Corporation, who make cans for Budweiser and other beer … Continue reading
Union One—(http://union1.org/) Location: Indiana Union One’s main campaign, called “Bad for Indiana,” targets the “Right-to-Work” (RTW) within the state (http://www.union1.org/badforindiana/). If the law is enacted, Indiana University and other state workers will see a significant decline in wages and benefits. … Continue reading
Uprising in Wisconsin from TWU International on Vimeo.
Bill Hurley, posting on the Wisconsin Education Association Council’s website, writes that Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker’s proposed budget cuts would cost him and his wife over $10,000 a year. The Council is fighting the Governor’s move to “strip government workers … Continue reading
February 2010 – Strikes in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut United Food and Commercial Workers (UFCW) The UFCW strike vote occurred after company negotiators insisted that union workers increase contributions to their health insurance and pension plans. According to union … Continue reading
Mott’s Strike: May 2010 – September 2010 Williamson, NY 305 hourly workers represented by Retail, Wholesale, and Department Store Union (RWDSU) Local 220 at Mott’s apple juice plant went on strike. Dr. Pepper Snapple Group, a highly profitable company, demanded … Continue reading